At US Business Week, we are always willing to accept guest article submissions from guest bloggers who have interesting and informative content to share with out audience.
Guest Post Topics That We Accept
If you would like to contribute a guest post to us, we will accept guest articles on any and all business-related topics.
Our Guest Blogging Guidelines
- All guest blog articles must be 100% original content and not published anywhere else on the Web.
- All guest posts must be at least 500 words long (and this does not include your author bio)
- No advertisements! You may mention your site’s products when you write for us, but they must not be the focus of your guest blog post.
- Limit your guest author bio to 25 words or less.
- You can add two links in your guest post: one in the body of the guest post and one in your guest author bio. That’s it!
How To Get Started Guest Blogging for US Business Week
All guest posts should be submitted to admin [at] usbusinessweek [dot] com. Please include your guest author bio as well, and MAKE SURE you include the email subject line “Guest Post for US Business Week.” We will review your guest blog post and get back to you ASAP.